Bloggers Community



Hi Deevahs Community,

This post is to take you through  my journey of becoming a Blogger

A friend invited me to sign up for a Forum in Digital Media Analysis as this would boost my online presence as an Events Planner and Manager

 I was privileged to meet various people from different backgrounds both educational and cultural  and works of life who are also in the Blogging Community and i would love to share with you the various Brands i connected with

I have major interests which is what attracted me to some of these Brands ,Good Food, Travelling , Healthy drinks and also love wearing beautiful hairstyles

Lolade, a Foodie just as myself is into documenting food recipes from various African Cultures. I know most of you Africans here in Canada are interested in making those delicious delicacies 😋 so i implore you to check out her blog Food Away From Home

Since i got into Canada , i noticed i had a lot of hair breakage and i realized how the weather of the country affected my hair but meeting Clara she was able to share some tips to help protect my hair from further breakage and also encouraged me to visit her blog Hair Zone for all for more tips to restore my hair .Honestly, this is such a huge relief to me as i take my hair really seriously

Bianca, an Outspoken Lady who is ready to let the world health tips on DIY juicing , who says No to   a sweet and healthy drink? .Here is a link to her Blog Whyidetox

Do you want to find out how to get cheap flight you can get the cheapest flight tickets, free upgrades to business class and what are the best airport lounges you should visit , you can only get a detailed information on this blog .This is what makes travelling most interesting , you get to eat your cake and have it  Travel with Me

Being a working mom might seem pretty difficult but this blogposts on Modern Mom has so many experiences shared, suggestions and ideas on how to balance family, career and time for self care

Finally , in a fast paced cashless economy like Canada where transactions are made majorly used by credit cards, debit cards,etc would you not want to know the smartest way of utilizing your Credit cards

I know you all still want me to share some other juicy posts but that will be on my next post

See you all 😊













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 7 Biggest Events in Canada

Introduction to My Online Brand

Vendors in the GTA