Introduction to My Online Brand





Hi there,

My name is Ayoade  and I love connecting and working with people

My objective for this blog is to connect events vendors  to people in need of their services, display their works and also showcase the events planned by me as well.

On this blog, you would find posts on latest trends in event management. If you are looking for latest news, updates and best vendors for your event, This is the page to visit. We are building the event encyclopedia.

This is the first of its kind in Canada .Everyone celebrates something at one point in time: weddings, birthdays, conferences,formal parties,concerts, conventions etc. This blog is going to be your One-Stop Vendors Connect

In this journey , I would appreciate feed backs and comments regarding my posts and I look forward to meeting you all


Comments

  1. This is innovative. It goes to prove that life can be more colourful when a platform for the expression of great minds is created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is innovative. It goes to prove that life can be more colourful when a platform for the expression of great minds is created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good concept. I believe it will be well constructed for the simple person to use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 7 Biggest Events in Canada

Vendors in the GTA